Thursday, March 03, 2011

Self Promotion: Prudent Investor Newsletters Referenced By Money.co.uk

Here is a little self-promotion.

A UK based financial website Money.com.uk wrote me to say that my article had been referenced for their 2010 year end review.

Click on the site here or on the truncated picture from their website below.

clip_image002

Press the May 2nd heading “Greece and Package Settled Upon”.

And press “read more” at the right column which redirects the link to my site.

Ms. Sophie Lamble of Money.co.uk writes,

Of all the articles covering that particular event, we found yours to be the most concise and well-written – for this, I’d like to express my appreciation and sincere hope that the great work continues on Prudent Investor Newsletters. I’m sure our readers will agree and find the extra information useful.

Thanks Sophie and the Money.co.uk.

3 comments:

Bienvenido Oplas Jr said...

congrats benson.

Anonymous said...

Thumbs up!

Anonymous said...

+1