Monday, June 13, 2011

Another Endorsement for the Prudent Investor Newsletters

On my linkedin profile page, long time reader, Wharton grad, highly successful investment banker and corporate finance advisor and currently Managing Director, Corporate Finance & Consulting at the Center for Global Best Practices, Mr. Tony Herbosa posted this recommendation...

For anyone serious about investing in the Philippines, Benson's Prudent Investor Newsletters are a must read on a continual basis. I must say that the PI newsletters have helped me anticipate major turning points in the market.

My profuse thanks, Tony.

Incidentally, I found that one of my articles had been referenced in an article by a Mises.org contributor and author published at the top libertarian website (based on Alexas), Lew Rockwell.com.

Nothing to crow about, but such surprising discovery had been a delight for me, since I frequent the site.

No comments: