Monday, November 30, 2015

Blog Difficulties, Test for Feedburner’s Email Services and Bleg

I am having difficulties with the distribution of my posts.

For about three weeks, the links/addresses to all my posts during the said period have been “temporarily moved” to another (url?) location.

So my new or updated posts have failed to appear on those websites that have linked to this blog.

To compound on my blog woes, the email services seem to have bogged down too. While I am not certain of this yet, my post as of yesterday have either not been sent (due to glitch) or have yet to be sent.

So this post serves as test of feedburner’s email services for this blog, as well as, a resend of Sunday’s blog post to my valued email subscribers

To see yesterday's post, kindly pls press on the link 


Or copy and paste below address:

http://prudentinvestornewsletters.blogspot.com/2015/11/phisix-6900-3q-gdp-shocking-divergence.html

Pls pardon my ignorance on on the web technicalities. I would appreciate any tips, advices or help in this regard. Pls feel free to email me at benson.te@gmail.com on this.

Thanks for your patronage.

No comments: