Friday, February 05, 2016

Personal Message: Due to Disruption from Computer Malfunction,Weekly Outlook Postponed

Dear readers,

My 7 year old computer finally took a permanent bye on me. So for the past few days, this has disrupted my routine. While replacing this with a new one was easy (though I had to do it on a rush), the difficult and stressful part was in the restitution of my old files which was nearly corrupted. And this affected even my external back up.

Having said so, since I am still trying to recover everything, I have missed the recent developments. This means I might not be able to do my weekly write ups.

Thank you for your patronage.

Yours in liberty

Benson

P.S. I will try still post on some observations.

I will be very grateful for any donations. email me benson.te@gmail.com for details.

No comments: