Saturday, May 08, 2010

Blogging Hiatus On The Election Weekend

This weekend will culminate with the national elections in the Philippines, where Filipinos will go to the polling booth on Monday. The holiday on Monday means an extended weekend.

While most of the people here will be devoting their precious time to elect a set of new leaders under the perpetual promise of elusive 'change', I will be doing what most won't be doing- I'll take this opportunity to spend my time with my growing children, hopefully away from what I consider as an exercise of illusion.

This also means that I will be totally away from access to the computer until the post elections, which is on Tuesday.


So enjoy your weekend.

2 comments:

DARG said...

Good for you.

I know how you feel.

But I hope that we will keep hope alive at the very least to ourselves. Then share it little by little like sharing the tiny flames of a candle.

Never totally lose hope.

benson_te said...

Thanks Danny