Monday, May 16, 2016

Prudent Investor Newsletters Will Go Into Hibernation…

It seems time to go into deep meditation.

So this blog will go into hibernation.

First I will set blog to private,

Then updates will cease...until perhaps the time will be ripe.

Nevertheless, thank you very much for patronage.

I offer a farewell prayer for us all. From Psalm 23:

The LORD is my shepherd,
I lack nothing.
He makes me lie down in green pastures,
he leads me beside quiet waters,
he refreshes my soul.
He guides me along the right paths for his name’s sake.
Even though I walk through the darkest valley,
I will fear no evil, for you are with me;
your rod and your staff,
they comfort me.
You prepare a table before me in the presence of my enemies.
You anoint my head with oil; my cup overflows.
Surely your goodness and love will follow me all the days of my life,
and I will dwell in the house of the LORD forever.

Yours in liberty,

Benson

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi, i have been following your blog. I'm sad you will be putting this on hold. i hope you will make some tweets, on twitter (if you have an account)

benson_te said...

thanks for your compliments. you can write me at benson.te@gmail.com best regards

Anonymous said...

Hi Benson, I've been following your blog for many years now and I'd like to thank you for all your weekly insights. It's a bit sad that you'll be hibernating from this blog. But whatever your plans are, I wish you all the best. I'll still be checking here once in a while in case you come back soon. Good luck!

Anonymous said...

Thanks Benson for your insights on economics and politics. I have learned a lot from you abour its corelation.

Anonymous said...

Me too. I follow them everyday. Better than mainstream media.