Friday, January 08, 2016

Blog Distribution Difficulties Redux

Dear valued readers, 

Ever since my windows writer stopped working, I have been experimenting on how to post my articles on this blog (especially for my lengthy weekend outlook). 

While I am still able to successfully publish my blogs, the unintended effects from my experiments has been to “temporarily move” the (url?) of this blog to another location. The result has been to gum up on the distribution of my blog’s links to subscribers or to those websites that have linked to this blog. 

I encountered the same predicament late November. Eventually though, things normalized in a few days. 

Unfortunately the same glitch reappeared during the third week of December which exists until today. And once again distribution to feed links and to websites that have linked to this blog remains unavailable. However email subscribers have been ok. 

Pls bear me with until I figure out how to go about this. 

Thanks for your patronage 

Yours in liberty 

Benson

No comments: